It is almost clear that the next generation iPhone will be the iPhone 5S, which is expected to be identical to the iPhone 5 on the external, but internal best and possibly with some new feature.
iPhone deals UK are available in the markets that are offering the latest iPhone at very affordable and reasonable price.
Next year, if nothing strange happens, Apple will release the iPhone 6. And, if the company continues its cycle of updates, it will make sense to look a completely new design.
Business Insider has published a beautiful concept iPhone 6 created by graphic designer and artist Johnny Plaid. The concept created by Plaid features a borderless screen design side a two Retina display, multi-touch sensors in the bottom replacing the home button and the latter may not make you too much grace as the MagSafe charger for Mac.
With the edge to edge design Apple will increase the screen size without increasing much the size of the device, Apple idea fully exploited to promote the iPhone 5.
The iPhone 6 concept Placid appears thinner than the current iPhone 5.
The LED flash has been moved to the right end of the rear camera and screen has been redesigned microphone for noise cancellation.
The concept also features a Retina display 2 and REALD.
Instead of the start button, the concept includes sensors on the bottom that support multi-touch gestures. It could be used to unlock the device, using the area to the left and right of the start button for different functions depending on the application.
If you just bought an iPhone and do not know much about how you use it or the manual is very tangled, we give these tricks to leverage the technology of your new phone:
1. A shortcut is to press the space bar twice. This shortcut will automatically end the sentence with a period, then start a new sentence. The first letter of the new sentence is capitalized automatically. This trick is perfect for long texts.
2. Remember to back up your important files on your phone, so if anything happens to the data on your iPhone, all is not lost.
3. To make a screenshot on your iPhone: Tap the button the “Home and Home” button and the Sleep / Wake button at the same time, and then release. They should hear a camera sound. This will take a picture of what is on the screen, and you can find it in the image file.
4. To maximize battery performance is something you can do is lower the brightness. Also you turn off the radio, connections, or applications when not in use. It can give you more battery life.
5. Use music to create a music library and link directly with the iTunes where you can download your favorite music on your phone.
6. Any site that you visit frequently can become an application: load the website on your iPhone, once you have opened the site, press the “GO” button. You’ll then have the option to create a shortcut to the page on your phone’s home screen. You can change the name and then have your own site application.
7. If you use your iPhone as a listening device to listen to music using this trick. To random play another song, just shake the phone gently with a flick of the wrist. This is perfect for those who prefer not to stop and take the time to select another song.
8. To change the tone for each application on your cell phone: Go to the settings, touch the sound function and assign the tone. For contacts, tap a contact and assign a ringtone.
1TappNote to stick notes on the Home screen of your iPhone/iPad
An application that allows us to paste “post-its” virtual on screen to start the mobile, along with the other applications, with notes so that we can remember all without making a single click, that’s what gives 1TappNote.
We are accustomed to mobile applications to manage lists, create alerts calendars to sync obligations to other people but so far had not seen a application able to create notes in this way, which can be extremely useful for users who do not have a lot of digital culture and need constant guidance from their own screens for home, for example. EE 4g mobile phones can have instant web access while on the move.
The application, submitted by Carles Coll, one of its leaders, comes in version ‘Lite’ with in-app purchase and version Pro, available in English, Spanish, Catalan and Italian for iPhone, iPod and iPad. With it you can attach notes on mobiles and tablets, create notes with a single click, manage created a paper with which they need more, protect some password, change the color of each, add photos and share them by email, Facebook or Twitter.